Flight Levels Coach
the designer of business agility
Agile is chic, agile is in! Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, MorE or LeSS… In organizations different methods are being screwed in, employees are being trained up and down, so that the company finally acts agile on the market. In this training you learn everything you need so that your company can achieve real business agility. All participants receive a certificate confirming that they have completed this high-quality training programme.
This training cannot be booked directly, for admission to a Flight Levels Coach training it is necessary that you answer some questions about your experience. Please use the “I’m interested” link for a short application email explaining why you should be there.
What’s this all about?
- Finding a way with flight levels to coordinate the various management methods in a target-oriented way
- Connecting Agile Islands – from Scrum to Design Thinking to SAFe – to enterprise-wide business agility
- Equipping coaches and managers with state-of-the-art methods and tools for implementation
- Apply concrete practices to selected company examples
Practical applicability is most important here!
The training exclusively deals with topics and solutions from practice. You will see how other companies have found their form of business agility and have numerous opportunities to apply the concepts to your own context and receive valuable feedback.
Is training the right thing for me?
- You already have experience as an agile coach and now want to be more effective at the corporate level.
- You want to break through the agile team boundaries and achieve business agility for your entire organization.
- Your company is in an agile transformation, different agile methods are already in use, but success is still to come.
- Agility is a declared goal in your company and you want to know how you can support managers and employees professionally.
- You’re not a fan of framework religions, agile marketing posters and standard mash recipes but want a customized approach for your organization.
Target group and requirements
- The training is clearly aimed at middle and senior management and experienced agile coaches.
- We require sound knowledge of agile working methods or modern management systems: Scrum, Design Thinking, Kanban, Self-organisation, SAFe, LeSS…
- Knowledge of the working methods of organisations with 50 – 5000 employees is required.
- You have the willingness to bring in your personal experiences and to continuously implement what you have learned.
- One of the FLSA or FLID trainings or the previous Flight Levels Training must have been attended.
- Agile methods already used in the corporate context
This happens in the four modules
- Flight Level Basics
- Discover the Flow of Flight Level Coaching
- Work with large groups
- Flight Levels architecture
- Design for introductory and architecture workshops
- What is Coaching?
- From contact to contract
- Sort coaching techniques
- Clarify attitude in Flight Levels Coaching
- Enterprise Retrospectives and Standups
- Building Systems
- Strategic Planning
- Technical Planning
- Improve systems
- Technical and social feedback loops
- Conduct improvement workshops
- Using collegial advice and feedback
One round consists of 4 modules (3-day workshops each). For a successful training all four modules have to be attended completely. The workshops take place at some distance from each other so that what has been learned can be applied in practice and taken along as input for the next module.